2013 Equipment Grant Program (Aboriginal Sport, Recreation and Physical Activity Partners Council of BC)
Please read the following notes before proceeding to the online application (link found below).
- Please read through/ click on all application requirements on the WELCOME and RULES tabs, and review the online FORM by hovering over each question for tips BEFORE you begin filling out the form.
- You are not able to save your online application, therefore please type your application information in a separate document and save it in your records to avoid losing information. If the application form is open for too long, the web page will time out and refresh itself upon submission.
- If you are prompted with an error message once you submit the form, please remember to re-select all applicable check boxes/drop down menus (i.e. Region, Gender, Age Category etc.) and re-upload any attached documents before submission.
- All applications MUST be accompanied by an official purchase quote or statement from retailer(s), supplier, or distributor that you intend on purchasing the equipment from. This includes the type of equipment (brand name/model/design), quantity of each item and final dollar amount including taxes (if applicable).
- For eligibility see Rules tab (found by clicking link below).
- Grants of $500-$2500 are available, successful applicants will be chosen by Regional Selection Committees and notified in November 2013.
- Deadline: 5pm (PST) Monday October 7, 2013
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
To request an application in WORD format please email: firstname.lastname@example.org