2013 BC Aboriginal Volleyball Camps serving as Team BC Selection Events
The Aboriginal Sport, Recreation & Physical Activity Partners Council presents the 2013 BC Aboriginal Provincial Volleyball Camps. These Provincial Volleyball Camps will serve as the Athlete Selection events for FEMALE Team BC in the sport of volleyball to compete in the 2014 North American Indigenous Games (NAIG) held July 20-27, 2014 in Regina, SK. Female athletes interested in being selected to Team BC for NAIG are requested to attend one (1) of the camps. Updates on camps below:
- November 23rd – Merritt – This camp is now SATURDAY ONLY, 8AM to 4:30PM.
Team BC is seeking up to a maximum of twelve (12) athletes for the FEMALE division in the age categories listed below.
• U19 (defined as born in the year 1995 to 1997); and
• U16 (born in the year 1998 to 2000)
Registration: $20/participant. Fee includes a BC Aboriginal Camp t-shirt and a bag lunch. ATHLETES ARE REQUESTED TO PRE-REGISTER BEFORE THE MONDAY PRIOR TO THE CAMP TO SECURE SPOT. Late registrations may be accepted but not guaranteed.
To Register – download the registration form below:
- Click here to find our Team BC Selection Process (Female Volleyball) document.
- Click here to download the mini-poster.
- Click here to download the registration form.
November 23rd – Merritt, BC
NICOLA CANFORD ELEM. SCHOOL GYM (formerly Coquihalla Middle School)
2975 Clapperton Ave, Merritt, BC.
Hosted with Conayt Friendship Society
8:00 AM (check-in at 8AM) to 4:30 PM. Bag lunch provided.
For more information, please contact:
Team BC Chef de Mission
Manager, Sport Development & Competitions
1-800-990-2432 ext. 233