Metis Nation British Columbia and the Ministry of Youth would like to invite you to submit a proposal for 2013-2014 Cultural Connections for Aboriginal Youth.
In partnership with Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC), Metis Youth British Columbia (MYBC) is requesting applications for the 2013-2014 Call for Proposals for communities and organizations interested in applying for funding under Cultural Connections for Aboriginal Youth (CCAY).
CCAY’s objective is to enable participation of urban Aboriginal youth in the economy by providing funding to support projects that:
– Engage urban Aboriginal youth and other stakeholders in planning, development and delivery of programs and services to reduce barriers to urban Aboriginal youth participation in the economy.
– Projects and programs that support urban Aboriginal youth in reducing barriers to their participation in the economy.
– Cultural and language development, preservation and revitalization in relation to the above mentioned initiatives and projects.
– Projects that assist urban Aboriginal youth in realizing their leadership potential through volunteer and social enterprise activities.
The expected results of these project investments are:
– Urban Aboriginal individuals and communities are engaged in providing opportunities for youth to participate in the economy.
– Urban Aboriginal youth are active and vibrant members of Canada’s economy.
Performance of CCAY in achieving these objectives and expected results will be tracked and measured using the indicators of:
– number of youth projects by type and number of participants, and
– number of urban centres with Cultural Connections for Aboriginal Youth projects
Please find attached the following downloadable documents:
1) CCAY Call for Proposals 2013-2014
2) CCAY Detailed Cash Flow 2013-2014
3) CCAY Guidelines 2013-2014
4) CCAY Proposal Application 2013-2014
If your community or organization is interested in submitting a proposal for CCAY funding, you may submit for a minimum of $15,000, up to a maximum of $25,000.
Deadline is November 18, 2013, 4:30PM PST. No exceptions.
If you have any questions or require any assistance in creating a proposal, please feel free to contact Colette Trudeau by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 778-868-5211.
Download CCAY Call for Proposals 2013-2014
Download CCAY Guidelines 2013-2014
Download CCAY Proposal Application 2013-2014
Download CCAY Detailed Cash Flow 2013-2014